Candace Cameron Bure Unfollows Jodie Sweetin on Instagram Amid ‘Traditional Marriage’ Backlash

Zach F

The drama in the Full House family is continuing.

If you don't know, earlier this month, Candace Cameron Bure talked about leaving Hallmark Channel and forming a new partnership with GAC Family, where she said there will be no movies featuring same-s** couples.

Jodie did not release a full statement condemning Candace's views, but she did support JoJo Siwa, who did speak out. Well, it looks like something might have gone down behind-the-scenes, or, Candace got wind of Jodie supporting JoJo.

As of today, Candace no longer follows Jodie on Instagram. Jodie is currently still following Candace. Jodie and Candace go back all the way to their Full House days and continued starring on Netflix's Fuller House together too. 

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I met Jodee when she came to our college on her apology tour when she was trying to come back after **** addiction and losing her kids. She acted very weird and Candace Cameron really extended an olive branch to her to help her comeback. 

that is genuinely cool that you got to see her tour. I remember her speaking about how she’d go to all these colleges talking about sobriety when in reality she wasn’t sober at the time. Was she promoting a book or what? If I remember correctly, she was pretty young herself when going off about sobriety while keeping her demons a secret on that tour. This might explain why she was acting weird.

It’s very kind of Candace during that time but I think it isn’t very nice that she’s leaving Hallmark simply because they’re featuring same s** couples. It’s quite disappointing actually. Jordeezy, couples like you and your husband deserve representation!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I met Jodee when she came to our college on her apology tour when she was trying to come back after **** addiction and losing her kids. She acted very weird and Candace Cameron really extended an olive branch to her to help her comeback. 

Do you remember when she was feuding with Miley Cyrus because Miley posted this 

spacer.png

I forgot Jodi went through a tough period. Glad she’s turned her life around! 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Do you remember when she was feuding with Miley Cyrus because Miley posted this 

spacer.png

I forgot Jodi went through a tough period. Glad she’s turned her life around! 

Honestly she prob should not have. Miley was soooo wild with this era even going at sinead o connors mental health for being like “make sure they are t taking advantage of u” etc etc 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

that is genuinely cool that you got to see her tour. I remember her speaking about how she’d go to all these colleges talking about sobriety when in reality she wasn’t sober at the time. Was she promoting a book or what? If I remember correctly, she was pretty young herself when going off about sobriety while keeping her demons a secret on that tour. This might explain why she was acting weird.

It’s very kind of Candace during that time but I think it isn’t very nice that she’s leaving Hallmark simply because they’re featuring same s** couples. It’s quite disappointing actually. Jordeezy, couples like you and your husband deserve representation!

You know... I don't agree with Candace Cameron completely...I can see what's she's whining about but I don't think she deserves to be bullied. BUT I don't like Hallmark movies anyways, but my mom does. I don't know anything about this story besides the fact that Candace is always getting bullied by these women who claim to be fighting for gay whatever... IDK. I'm not invested in Hallmark or Candace or Jojo or any of them. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You know... I don't agree with Candace Cameron completely...I can see what's she's whining about but I don't think she deserves to be bullied. BUT I don't like Hallmark movies anyways, but my mom does. I don't know anything about this story besides the fact that Candace is always getting bullied by these women who claim to be fighting for gay whatever... IDK. I'm not invested in Hallmark or Candace or Jojo or any of them. 

stfu

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block