Message added by GlitterRain,

Keep comments about Sam and other Exhale users respectful please. Thank you 

Do you think they are ok, 

I'm just getting this feeling that he's very distant and something changed after they married,

I know he works but 

BEFORE the marriage they used to share more moments together,

and that's why I'm asking if anyone noticed some vibe shifting

just a thought, no drama

and I know they don't need to over share their relationship

but they used to do it a lot and I thought it was cute, 

now it just feels gone.

Britney Spears Basketball GIF

• Haha 1

i'm not sure what you mean by they used to share their relationship a lot, because i feel the exact opposite. sam would often get a lot of hate for NOT posting britney on his social media. i think they've actually been way more open since the con ended/they got married. relationships aren't lived on social media and the ones that are are 9 times out of 10 just for show. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Enough with the rudeness please. You can disagree without being ignorant. Move along if you don’t want to view the thread. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Enough with the rudeness please. You can disagree without being ignorant. Move along if you don’t want to view the thread. 

Shut up 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

marriage is a job.  i think it is totally ok to share less after becoming husband and wife. u have more important things to do than instagramm. and btw i think a lot of  moments they need to be between them not between whole world. 

we know Britney is very private person. so it is not surprising they r not all over internet like Bennifer in 2000s

• Like 1