Let’s talk about Britney’s appearance at the 2006 America Music Awards

It was during the time when Larry Rudolph came back to clean and polish Britney image after the K-Fed divorce. Everybody wanted the “old Britney” back, but she was so already over it. Soon after she started to party with Paris Hilton and that’s also when she started to really work on Blackout. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Yeah, it's like a forgotten moment and look :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I like it, not a huge fan of her hair but I think that simple dress looked fantastic on her :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I can’t think of a moment when this has ever been referenced or brought up. It’s like as if it never happened :orangu_orangutan_ape: we need to keep this moment alive :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I liked the simplicity of this look 🤍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

It was during the time when Larry Rudolph came back to clean and polish Britney image after the K-Fed divorce. Everybody wanted the “old Britney” back, but she was so already over it. Soon after she started to party with Paris Hilton and that’s also when she started to really work on Blackout. 

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

It seems to me that by this time the photos without panties and the outings with Paris had already passed..... The divorce was during the first few days of November. That image cleanup lasted a week. I mean, this time was crazy as hell.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Brason said:

she was really cute, i thin the make up is too much powder, but he was looking so cute and beautiful during that time, it's probably the after pregnancy hormones, oxytocin or something that it gets all the mothers looking beautiful for a whole year

this is probably my fav looks from that time,

she was looking so cute and very Brigitte Bardot

EU4pZE-X0AE_9Cc.jpg

brigitte+bardot.jpeg

tumblr_p0uqrw9tAg1tavz3go1_1280.png

ERfAOQrXkAA_kWg?format=jpg&name=large

030~325.jpg

028~333.jpg

033~288.jpg

055~199.jpg

Loved these pictures! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block