Do you think Britney and Selena will ever make up? (allegedly)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments on topic and do not derail this thread. Thank you 

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Yes but people are entitled to care or not care. You can moderate as you please. Yet know people can write replies and have a valid reaction. You do not need to get upset over an opinion thats not in line with your post. Its not hate . Its why does it really matter if they like each other. Block away . I do not care . I am getting tired of being silenced for an opinion. Block away . We all do not have to agree with each other. The world is not butterflies and rainbows. Britney is healing. So she dislikes someone. I dislike and love many myself. Glitter go do your magic and omit me. Its all good. Have a great day. 

This. Freedom of speech is a thing and we should be allowed to respond in anyway we see fit as long as we aren’t insulting or bullying ( a little shade doesn’t kill anyone and exhale is Shade central so miss me with any argument that wants to counter the narrative that exhale isn’t shade central ). Blocking people or throwing them out of exhale just because you’re a mod and they’re going back n forth with you isn’t cool. I don’t see any of the other mods doing that. Jordy doesn’t do that and he runs the place. Shoot I’ve had Jordy inbox me directly asking me to get my point across in a nicer way and he did so in the most respectful and kindest way possible. If the owner of the entire site doesn’t do that to people. Why should others ? 

and I’m saying all this in the most respectful way possible btw. Maybe Glitter is just having a bad day today ? 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

This. Freedom of speech is a thing and we should be allowed to respond in anyway we see fit as long as we aren’t insulting or bullying ( a little shade doesn’t kill anyone and exhale is Shade central so miss me with any argument that wants to counter the narrative that exhale isn’t shade central ). Blocking people or throwing them out of exhale just because you’re a mod and they’re going back n forth with you isn’t cool. I don’t see any of the other mods doing that. Jordy doesn’t do that and he runs the place. Shoot I’ve had Jordy inbox me directly asking me to get my point across in a nicer way and he did so in the most respectful and kindest way possible. If the owner of the entire site doesn’t do that to people. Why should others ? 

and I’m saying all this in the most respectful way possible btw. Maybe Glitter is just having a bad day today ? 

I’m not sure what you’re referring to but I will not be addressing any actions with you and as mentioned in another thread, any issues with mods can be taken up with Jordan privately. Stop detailing the thread and stay on topic. This is the last time that I will be telling you this. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Just like how fans post about her still not being free? This is actually a valid topic with loads of coincidences at hand  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: where there is smoke, there’s fire mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I love you Glitter but on this one it looks you're just adding fuel to a very unnecessary fire 🙂

You almost sound like that big C user or even worse BritneyLVR

• Love 1

Going by that feud that Selena had with her organ donor and best friend where she eventually apologized for not making it clear at the start that she was not able to acknowledge everyone who meant a lot to her in an interview, I'm pretty sure from Selena's end, she would apologize to Britney for any fault she had towards her. 

As for Britney for the other hand, unless we really find out why she has been shading Selena in the past few months, I don't think we can really tell if she would extend the olive branch to Selena when the air has been cleared in this alleged feud that they are having.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I love you Glitter but on this one it looks you're just adding fuel to a very unnecessary fire 🙂

You almost sound like that big C user or even worse BritneyLVR

I apologize that you disagree with this thread. It’s a very legitimate and constant discussion that’s happening within the Britney community right now and can be discussed. Your comment certainly is also adding fuel to a fire that doesn’t really need to be lit. I would recommend that you stay on topic please or to not comment in this thread at all. Your opinion of me has nothing to do with this thread or the question at hand. 

Thank you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block