Do you think Britney and Selena will ever make up? (allegedly)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments on topic and do not derail this thread. Thank you 

If this happens to be true, cuz Britney supossedly said that there's no beef or that she loves selena...

If Britney is mad about her because of something in her wedding, gurl I suggest you to grow up and let go! Imagine the most "important" point of your wedding was Selena? The most she talked about is this person on her wedding? honey no, you 41 old grow and healthy woman, you're smarter than that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Henny said:

I think not. Selena didn't deserve this

We know nothing. Stop . Also maybe Britney dislikes a person for a reason. Shes entitled to. Get over it . I really dislike Britneys fans. We are all different . We fight, cry , laugh etc . Who cares . Who cares about Selena . She also is not perfect. People can dislike each other. They are just people with a thing called fame. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Steve W said:

Glitter why do you care? Honestly does it even matter? 

It matters enough for you to come here and comment. If you continue your actions in this thread like the actions you exhibited in the other thread, you will also be removed from this topic. I care because it’s something that’s clearly a discussion within the Britney community right now and it’s okay to talk about it. If you don’t want to discuss this, don’t view this thread. It’s quite simple. 

• Haha 1

Yes but people are entitled to care or not care. You can moderate as you please. Yet know people can write replies and have a valid reaction. You do not need to get upset over an opinion thats not in line with your post. Its not hate . Its why does it really matter if they like each other. Block away . I do not care . I am getting tired of being silenced for an opinion. Block away . We all do not have to agree with each other. The world is not butterflies and rainbows. Britney is healing. So she dislikes someone. I dislike and love many myself. Glitter go do your magic and omit me. Its all good. Have a great day. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Steve W said:

Yes but people are entitled to care or not care. You can moderate as you please. Yet know people can write replies and have a valid reaction. You do not need to get upset over an opinion thats not in line with your post. It’s not hate . It’s why does it really matter if they like each other. Block away . I do not care . I am getting tired of being silenced for an opinion. Block away . We all do not have to agree with each other. The world is not butterflies and rainbows. Britney is healing. So she dislikes someone. I dislike and live many myself. Glitter go do your magic and omit me. It’s all good. J

Having a different opinion is fine and is one thing. Being ignorant because you disagree is another and will not be tolerated. There’s no need to “do my magic” here because you are behaving. Please ensure that you continue to do so when responding to others. 

Thank you 🤍

• Haha 1

I do think there is a difference between expressing your feelings and using your platform in a negative way….if it was anyone other than Britney I think a lot of you would admit the same. 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Britney is entitled to feel however she wants, (we all are, for those of you who think differing opinions and feelings on this topic is “hating”) but NO ONE is entitled to bully someone online and if the situation was reversed we would 100% be calling Selena out for bullying and you guys know it. I love Britney too but she’s not a child, she’s well aware of social norms and how to treat people, online or off. (That is Assuming they are beefing and Britney kept intentionally posting a photo of another woman to her 40+ million followers to taunt her. If they’re not beefing, then the photo thing is maybeee still odd, but I wouldn’t call it harassment.)

Ultimately, I feel It’s a shame their friendship didn’t work out because I think they both could have learned from each other due to similar situations and presumably similar life goals of settling down for good and getting away from this rotten industry. But sometimes people don’t mesh, so I also feel it’s not the end of the world if they never talk again.

Killer Queen Side Eye GIF by NETFLIX

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Henny said:

I think not. Selena didn't deserve this

Agree. Imagine how crushed and humiliated being a super Stan and famous who has always idolized her for this to happen. Maybe she said something and it triggered Britney. That doesn’t make her a bad person. I’m still confused on if Selena is even the target. In the post where she talks at Selena and her mom together, it seems that way. But then her post the other day saying she loves and respects Selena did not seem sarcastic at all. Britney is all over the place and no one knows what’s going on. She needs to gtfo social media and try to heal in peace and privacy. She hates all the attention yet she keeps calling for it?

I love you Brit, but go do other things.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block