Do you think Britney and Selena will ever make up? (allegedly)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep comments on topic and do not derail this thread. Thank you 

• Super Mods

Britney has praised and then allegedly shaded Selena Gomez for months now yet Selena still hasn’t clapped back. Could Selena be giving Britney the benefit of the doubt and showing her empathy/understanding towards the situation? Or do you think Selena has moved on from their friendship and is choosing to not comment on anything?

Their friendship was so random but also so sweet! Knowing that Selena had idolized Britney for so long and always looked up to her, to then end up being invited to Britney’s very private wedding was iconic and inspiring! Then all of a sudden things changed and Britney’s tune allegedly about Selena changed drastically. This now leaves everyone wondering what really happened behind the scenes? 

Is this a friendship that can be saved or do you think the Britney/Selena era is officially over? 

Let’s talk about it! 

spacer.png
(A very young Selena Gomez singing Britney’s Don’t Go Knocking On My Door)

spacer.png
(Selena performing a Britney tribute during her We Own The Night tour in 2011)

spacer.png
(Selena interviewing Britney at the 2011 Video Music Awards)

spacer.png
(Selena attended Britney’s wedding in June of 2022. They seemed very friendly with one another) 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
(Britney notoriously randomly shares this photo of Selena with cryptic captions) 

Selena has yet to comment on this alleged situation. Do you even believe that there’s beef between these two stars? Let me know in the comments!

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Babe please don’t make these type of threads! You are setting Britney up with these bunch of haters that are lurking here more often nowadays 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It’s something that we are all wondering. I’m not sure why others are hating on Britney for not appreciating being disrespected. Clearly something was done to disrespect Britney and she is livid. I hope whatever it is gets resolved and that we can see these two engaging back and forth with one another soon 🤍

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s something that we are all wondering. I’m not sure why others are hating on Britney for not appreciating being disrespected. Clearly something was done to disrespect Britney and she is livid. I hope whatever it is gets resolved and that we can see these two engaging back and forth with one another soon 🤍

But I don’t even think there’s a feud between them

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, s&m said:

But I don’t even think there’s a feud between them

That’s why there is an allegedly in the thread title. Nobody is sure as to what happened. It is a very popular topic within the Britney community right now and it is okay to discuss these things but in a respectful manner. This is a legitimate question and I also think there’s more to Britney sharing that specific photo of Selena more than once. 

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Body ache said:

How about we don't care. Selena isn't the nice celebrity she makes herself out to be. Selena could be innocent in this for all I care. I'm still on Britney's side.

I was quite shocked when she didn’t include the woman or at least name her in her recent documentary. I’m not trying to take sides but I think there’s a reason for Britney’s apparent sudden shift. 

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

I do think Britney sees everyone and everything as her enemy now, even for marginal things that most of us would just brush off with an eye rolling.

I disagree with that. I think she’s finally able to express herself/her emotions and she’s not afraid to do so. I think it’s empowering that she’s standing up for herself now considering nobody around her did for over 13 years. She’s a free soul and she shouldn’t be labeled as this awful person simply for expressing herself. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block