Who clapped at Britney at her wedding?

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s called a restraining order. Go take a look at all the threats Selena is getting because of this. 

If that’s a case for a restraining order against Britney, then from what I’ve heard about Selena is that she needs plenty against her too.

Side note: why are you even on this site? Along with that other dude that tobstar or whatever their name is, you two seem to spew nothing but negativity about Britney as far as I’ve seen from the both of you, so why come on here? Isn’t there a better platform to use for your disdain of Britney than her own fansite? Just saying….

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slaya said:

english is not my first lenguage can someone explain to my why clapping back at someone is a bad thing?

Honestly I wasn’t really sure myself and had thought it was something to do with twerking 🙃 so I googled it after Britney’s caption, and it means to fire back a quick, sassy response to criticism. Not sure exactly how Britney meant it in the context of her wedding. 

5 hours ago, justhanging said:

Probably Selena.

Don't like her for how she responded several weeks ago to this (Francia is the reason she's alive after she donated a kidney to Selena):

Sorry but she is an ABSOLUTE ***h**e for this. “Sorry I didn’t mention every person I know”? Like, b^%#h, this isn’t just someone “you know”, this is someone who risked their own life to give you a KIDNEY. She doesn’t seem as sweet as she comes off, does she? Ya know what…Britney, girl..spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Yes it is. Cade was in charge of the invite list and invited anyone he wanted. There were a bunch of randos at her wedding and now it's all coming to light.

Was he the one the clapped back at Brinny???

….even though he’s the only one not clapppng for her in that pic 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block