16 years ago today, the picture of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan & Paris Hilton was taken. Branded by the media as 'bimbo summit'

Style.

14 minutes ago, Style. said:

The media bashed the hell out of them only for the mid now a days celebrities desperately trying to recreate such a moment… :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

It’s so silly because I watched the x17 paparazzi footage from this night and all they did was get in the car…they simply got in the car…the paps took pics and created a whole story out of nothing it’s ridiculous to think it was that easy

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

There's even video footage :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: a thing like that, just getting in the car got this status :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

This follows (I think) the video of Lindsay calling Paris a C-U-N-T.

Kinda shady that Paris told Andy something, that Lindsay got in the car uninvited. Do they not like each other anymore?

I was just about to post that!! This was the night from the crazy video where Lindsay calls her that and then denies it with a completely straight face! Such a weird video 🤯

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block