Britney posts new video wearing a nightgown and her great great grandmother's veil: "This is what it would have been like if I got married with my eyes closed in night gown"

1 hour ago, TheBeatGoesOn said:

I really don't think that is an antique veil, it's looks brand new...too white and pristine to be her great, great grandmother's. 

Dry cleaners make miracles happen

My great grandmother gave me her wedding dress from 1947 and it had been stored in a plastic bag for God knows how long in the back of her closet, the silk/satin was so yellowed (even nearly brown in some spots) that we actually thought the original colour was ivory and I took it in for restoration and was amazed at the transformation... it was pristinely white I couldn't believe it

• Love 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

i don't understand how anyone can read this caption and think she didn't enjoy her wedding. britney is a great story teller, she's reminiscing about her wedding while painting a story of what a wedding would have been like if she wore this old veil. everything isn't always gloom and doom, i don't get the obsession with negativity all of the time.

she looks beautiful in these nightgowns, i'm glad she's doing whatever the hell she wants to do. she deserves to be bored and fill her time putting on nightgowns and whatever else her heart tells her to do.

some people here seem to want britney to be miserable or something :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, easy said:

i don't understand how anyone can read this caption and think she didn't enjoy her wedding. britney is a great story teller, she's reminiscing about her wedding while painting a story of what a wedding would have been like if she wore this old veil. everything isn't always gloom and doom, i don't get the obsession with negativity all of the time.

she looks beautiful in these nightgowns, i'm glad she's doing whatever the hell she wants to do. she deserves to be bored and fill her time putting on nightgowns and whatever else her heart tells her to do.

That’s because most people on here are living under a cloud spectrum everyday. I’m curious to know how they’ve come to the conclusion that she is miserable. 

I find her in a very relaxed and elegant atmosphere which adds to the feeling of serenity inside her spirit. I love her recent posts! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t understand is she mad is she not happy how her wedding went? Sam just posted a pic of them at their wedding 

It's so weird, Britney keeps telling us things about her wedding day, how she's not happy and Sam says the contrary. They're clearly having issues 🧐

2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Dry cleaners make miracles happen

My great grandmother gave me her wedding dress from 1947 and it had been stored in a plastic bag for God knows how long in the back of her closet, the silk/satin was so yellowed (even nearly brown in some spots) that we actually thought the original colour was ivory and I took it in for restoration and was amazed at the transformation... it was pristinely white I couldn't believe it

But 1947 isn't antique. Antiques must be at least 100 years old. Britney's great, great grandparents were all born between 1860 and 1880, presumably married in their late teens/early twenties. Fabric veils were very delicate, it isn't just the colour I noticed but the texture of the veil too. I could be totally wrong, just stood out to me as inconsistent with the era. Hard to see it in great detail though.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block