Kylie to start a £100M show in Las Vegas: How Britney only got USD 15 million?

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Can she even fill the seats in Vegas? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Of course she can, Vegas has a lot of international tourism and Kylie is the only other contender for Princess of Pop outside of the USA. She is absolutely iconic, makes amazing pop music, and is still relevant here in the UK over 30 years after her debut. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Of course she can, Vegas has a lot of international tourism and Kylie is the only other contender for Princess of Pop outside of the USA. She is absolutely iconic, makes amazing pop music, and is still relevant here in the UK over 30 years after her debut. 

Not to mention that she still makes great music (Real Groove says hi) and her shows are awesome!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, thankunext said:

Not to be shady because I love her but Is she even relevant anymore?

I think she is more of a legacy artist now.
Not really a A-list pop star at the time, but people know her songs, still can make some numbers on tour and albums (2020 Disco even out sold Chromatica in UK).
Besides, her catalog is perfect for Vegas.

15 hours ago, thankunext said:

Not to be shady because I love her but Is she even relevant anymore?

Considering her fans wanted a disco tour and her label said her last 3 albums did better than kiss me once altogether selling a million, he dissed major labels saying they really don't care about superstars or icons just one hit album wonders like Today's artists. 

If you have friends thar are flight attendants Ask them the biggest international spot for the states (what they call the US), cos calling it America is ignorant to them,cos it's part of North America and then there is south America,  so to them when we call America the greatest country we look ignorant and stupid to them.

Cos we are the united state's to them just a continent part of North America, anyway flight attendants say Vegas is number one and they're talking the strip 

And robbie Williams did a residency there and all his fans sold out the venue. It will work. 

17 hours ago, s&m said:

I’m ready to be slayed with her setlist:

- Can’t get you out of my head

- Cant get you out of my head (remix)

- Can’t get you out of my head (ballad version)

- Can’t get you out of my head (acapella version)

- Get out of my way feat Britney :roxxy:

honey respecttttttt :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

17 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Can she even fill the seats in Vegas? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I recommend y'all ungrateful people to be blessed by watching her XTour, Aphrodite Tour, and so on...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block