What was your reaction to the 2016 BBMA performance?

35 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

I remember rolling my eyes throughout the whole thing! Seeing her promoting POM show again and again! I expected her to drop the lead single at that time and perform in the show at least! The performance was fire of course. However, I was really tired that point!:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This performance was probably her best since c-ship started. I'm sure something gave her back some hope she will leave c-ship. I felt something changed that year and she decide to do anything for leave this thing.Β 

Edited by BananaBoy98
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

This performance was probably her best since c-ship started. I'm something got her back some hope she will leave c-ship. I felt something changed that year and she decide to do anything for leave this thing.Β 

Like omg Britney doing backflip in front of millions viewers. Epic! Her best since 2008!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I thought she started off nervous and a bit stiff, but she loosened up quickly. It was her first live awards show performance in years, so I totally get her nerves. I was impressed and proud, and in awe when she ate up β€œToxic” at the end..
spacer.png

You don’t know how many times I’ve attempted this move at home luckily my ankle didn’t break lol

dont ever wanna hear Britney’s not a dancer because only a trained dancer can make this look easy

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block