Do you ever have moments where you listen to the Femme Fatale album?

• Super Mods
Just now, mr. ferret said:

happy britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

I think it's a very cohesive and extremely well produced album. 

I would put it in Britney's top 3 today behind In The Zone and Blackout. 

My favorite songs are: 

Inside Out
How I Roll 
Trouble for Me 
Selfish 
He about to lose me
Don't Keep me waiting 

I completely agree. It’s a great album and feels like just yesterday when it was released! Most of the songs are amazingly done 🤍

I listened to it this week, it's my least favorite album but curiously I only disliked one song so far in this last listening session, and that song is...

Spoiler

Seal It With a Kiss.

So far this is an overproduced album that feels overproduced but not over-overproduced, i don't know how to explain it, the instrumentals are one of the best thing of this album.

Also the bonus tracks songs are just chef kiss. The only thing I disliked very very very much are those random male vocals in some songs like How I Roll, Seal It With a Kiss, Up and Down. 

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, X_M said:

I listened to it this week, it's my least favorite album but curiously I only disliked one song so far in this last listening session, and that song is...

Reveal hidden contents

Seal It With a Kiss.

So far this is an overproduced album that feels overproduced but not over-overproduced, i don't know how to explain it, the instrumentals are one of the best thing of this album.

Also the bonus tracks songs are just chef kiss. The only thing I disliked very very very much are those random male vocals in some songs like How I Roll, Seal It With a Kiss, Up and Down. 

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I appreciate your honesty 🤍

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block