Britney Spears Official Instrumentals

41 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Ikr.... if that person have legit instrumentals, so they can create acapellas from them, but seems - none of them are not legit :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

@Ruthercott and are isolated there Deep In My Heart or Autumn Goodbye? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

My goodness me, we are a keyboard warrior aren't we. 

Look, if you don't want to believe they are official, thats fine. I am not looking for anyone's approval. I am looking for other Britney items as there is so much music out there. 

To address why I am not creating filtered vocals, to answer it simple, I don't like filters - before your fingers set on fire - I know, WE know, you are not convinced that I have official instrumentals. 

I hope you have a good day - don't get too upset about this... 

11 minutes ago, Ruthercott said:

My goodness me, we are a keyboard warrior aren't we. 

Look, if you don't want to believe they are official, thats fine. I am not looking for anyone's approval. I am looking for other Britney items as there is so much music out there. 

To address why I am not creating filtered vocals, to answer it simple, I don't like filters - before your fingers set on fire - I know, WE know, you are not convinced that I have official instrumentals. 

I hope you have a good day - don't get too upset about this... 

I have good evening actually.... When we forget all that before (I'm sorry If I was negative at you....) Could you share please Autumn Goodbye, or I'm So Curious  or You Got It All, or Deep In My Heart or any previously not shared BOMT track?

Btw- do you have some Rihanna official instrumentals or do you know somebody who is collecting them?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block