Where is legendary exhale user @Damon? PT. II

rennen2.0

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

The fact that you commented like so tells me everything I need to know and your intentions here. I would refrain from continuing this conversation and stick to the real intent that you mentioned here, which was bringing awareness to the missing user. Keep it up, Rennen :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I knew this day would come @Slayer girl just stop interacting if it bothers you that much. Haven’t you learned already from the rest? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Let’s try and keep users on topic instead of muddying the community with drama and negativity please  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Except you’re contributing to the drama by hiding and locking peoples comments that don’t break the rules whilst continuing to go back and forth with someone you think is trolling. I get you feel like you’re invincible and can do no wrong, but the rest of us haven’t left and can also watch what you’re up to and ensure you’re not abusing your powers :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Except you’re contributing to the drama by hiding and locking peoples comments that don’t break the rules whilst continuing to go back and forth with someone you think is trolling. I get you feel like you’re invincible and can do no wrong, but the rest of us haven’t left and can also watch what you’re up to and ensure you’re not abusing your powers :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

There’s no abusing powers happening on my end. I’m removing negativity within the forum and was instructed to do so. Speaking negatively about mods is against the community guidelines and I would hope you’d know about this. Any trolling by users will not be tolerated on my end and instead of engaging in that type of conversation, you should be moderating it. Please PM if you’d like to discuss this further. 

Thank you. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

There’s no abusing powers happening on my end. I’m removing negativity within the forum and was instructed to do so. Speaking negatively about mods is against the community guidelines and I would hope you’d know about this. Any trolling by users will not be tolerated on my end and instead of engaging in that type of conversation, you should be moderating it. Please PM if you’d like to discuss this further. 

Thank you. 

not you telling mods how to do their job when you've been in the role 5 mins :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 6
18 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Thank you. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Now, back ON topic, it’s been 17 days. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Everyone is entitled an opinion but do not disrespect @GlitterRainit's not nice. They worked hard to get to this moment being a mod. Also, there's nothing wrong with stopping negativity. Let's all remember this is an online community where we all should freely express ourselves but that doesn't mean disrespect users and/or moderators. I've been guilty of it in the past but it's not a good look. 

Sending love @GlitterRain❤️

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, JayTawndre said:

Everyone is entitled an opinion but do not disrespect @GlitterRainit's not nice. They worked hard to get to this moment being a mod. Also, there's nothing wrong with stopping negativity. Let's all remember this is an online community where we all should freely express ourselves but that doesn't mean disrespect users and/or moderators. I've been guilty of it in the past but it's not a good look. 

Thanks, Jay! That is very sweet of you and I appreciate that 🤍 with that being said, I am not the subject of this thread nor do I want to be. Let’s move on please and keep the comments on topic. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Thanks, Jay! That is very sweet of you and I appreciate that 🤍 with that being said, I am not the subject of this thread nor do I want to be. Let’s move on please and keep the comments on topic. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: 

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Of course 💓

If you two would take your sudden love affair to DMs the pinned reminder to stay on topic wouldn’t be required. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block