Where is legendary exhale user @Damon? PT. II

rennen2.0

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

The comment that you hid in the other thread was respectful, boo. It was also factual. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

If you have any issues with mod selections, please contact Jordan, the owner of the site, instead of trying to start up drama on here. Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

Thank you :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

If you have any issues with mod selections, please contact Jordan, the owner of the site, instead of trying to start up drama on here. Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

My comment clearly hit a nerve. I didn’t even mention you by name. What’s to say I wasn’t talking about @SlayOut

Jasmine Masters And I Oop GIF by moodman

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

My comment clearly hit a nerve. I didn’t even mention you by name. What’s to say I wasn’t talking about @SlayOut

You didn’t hit a nerve, I just see what you’re attempting to do here and it’s not going to work. Interesting that you’d make another thread, just to try and continue the same conversation that was happening in your last thread that got locked. Stop muddying the community with negativity please and go make a more useful thread. I will also be watching this thread so I recommend you comment wisely before it too gets locked due to trolling and disrespectful comments. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Here’s me trying to bring awareness to a missing user and now my comments in this thread are having to be approved by a mod. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 
Will this comment be approved @GlitterRain or denied like my response to your most recent post? 

So which is it? Are you trying to bring awareness to a missing user or are you just going to complain about the new mod pick the entire time and start drama? You will not be discussing any mods publicly with me watching so keep your comments respectful and you should have zero issues :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

So which is it? Are you trying to bring awareness to a missing user or are you just going to complain about the new mod pick the entire time and start drama? You will not be discussing any mods publicly with me watching so keep your comments respectful and you should have zero issues :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Now who is muddying the waters. You’re implying that I am complaining about the new mod selection which isn’t true. I think you’ll find I haven’t complained about the new mod selection, and the post which you haven’t approved in this thread didn’t complain about the new mod selection either. It’s obvious why it hasn’t been approved. You have an issue with factual information. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Now who is muddying the waters. You’re implying that I am complaining about the new mod selection which isn’t true. I think you’ll find I haven’t complained about the new mod selection, and the post which you haven’t approved in this thread didn’t complain about the new mod selection either. It’s obvious why it hasn’t been approved. You have an issue with factual information. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

The fact that you commented like so tells me everything I need to know and your intentions here. I would refrain from continuing this conversation and stick to the real intent that you mentioned here, which was bringing awareness to the missing user. Keep it up, Rennen :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The fact that you commented like so tells me everything I need to know and your intentions here. I would refrain from continuing this conversation and stick to the real intent that you mentioned here, which was bringing awareness to the missing user. Keep it up, Rennen :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

The fact that factual information hits a nerve with you and has stopped you from approving some of my posts in this thread tells me everything I need to know about you. 
But, thank you, Glitter. I will keep raising awareness until Damon returns safely. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

The fact that factual information hits a nerve with you and has stopped you from approving some of my posts in this thread tells me everything I need to know about you. 
But, thank you, Glitter. I will keep raising awareness until Damon returns safely. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I also hope they return! I liked their posts and hope they come back soon! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I‘m here and I will be watching. Remember to keep comments respectful :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

The comment that you hid in the other thread was respectful, boo. It was also factual. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

You didn’t hit a nerve, I just see what you’re attempting to do here and it’s not going to work. Interesting that you’d make another thread, just to try and continue the same conversation that was happening in your last thread that got locked. Stop muddying the community with negativity please and go make a more useful thread. I will also be watching this thread so I recommend you comment wisely before it too gets locked due to trolling and disrespectful comments. 

28 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

23 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

16 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I also hope they return! I liked their posts and hope they come back soon! 

Me watching this interaction

gretchen-eating.gif

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's like when you're walking around and you come across a awkward conversation between two people and you're like: tumblr_ole66vHACg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

For these moments, I thank Exhale, that I can sometimes have fun with unnecessary almost-dramas or awkward moments :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Let’s stay on topic now please and hope for Exhale User, Damon to return back soon :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block