20 Years Ago Justin Timberlake Released ‘Cry Me A River’

Cqleb

I love this song, and although I find that what he did at the radio station was immature and uncalled for, I understand the anger of being betrayed by someone you loved, so much so that you create this as "revenge". I love Britney but I hate being biased, for me people have bashed JT for this because he's a white man, but if you look at it in a non biased way you see a man who was so hurt by whatever Britney did, that he had this need for revenge, let out his anger in some ways. It's a beautiful song because it encapsulates that feeling, it is very angry, spiteful but by the end with the choir effect and him almost singing/moaning, it sounds like someone incredibly hurt and sad 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block