Zayn Releases Jimmi Hendrix Cover ‘Angel’

Cqleb

1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

His anger management issues are such a turn-off, though. Why does he have to be so hot? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Not only that, but he deals with anxiety attacks therefore couldn’t go on tours, reality shows to promote his music. Pillow Talk is such a serve and yea, he’s a hottie. I just can’t help but think of… nevermind :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

He might've pushed her or something, but there's been other instances of him throwing fits and yelling at people:

Now, don't get me wrong - the man suffers from anxiety, and the Paul brothers are scumbags, but I don't know... Not his first rodeo, y'know?

I get it and definitely this is a reason why he stepped back from doing music - he would’ve cracked on a bigger scale at some point which could’ve ruined his whole career. I think he’s doing quite well as an indie artist. Ugh, I’m still mad tho. I think he had more to show than Harry Styles. The music industry lacks a true show man! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block