Jennifer Lopez Announces ‘This Is Me…Now’

Cqleb

This is me... then had 70s soul and Ll cool j, but I don't know, that was her best reviewed as critics said she ditched the fly girl,for a soulful diva.  

But as one person said she us good as a dance pop vocalist,  that thing she said about being as good as Beyonce and Whitney Houston in terms of vocals is asking for her to be laughed at. 

Well that album was not her best

Plus it was super cringe back then how she made the whole concept about being with Ben and now she is doing it again.

Like gurl, you have more rings from engagement than Lord Of The Rings, calm down

Also, Jennifer just doesnt have voice strong enough for ballads so hopefully it wont be full of cringe songs

Also the styling is terrible :/ ... and I consider myself as her fan, just if someone wants to come for me LOL

Not Approve Jennifer Lopez GIF by American Idol

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
On 11/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, MIKE_INT said:

Well that album was not her best

Plus it was super cringe back then how she made the whole concept about being with Ben and now she is doing it again.

Like gurl, you have more rings from engagement than Lord Of The Rings, calm down

Also, Jennifer just doesnt have voice strong enough for ballads so hopefully it wont be full of cringe songs

Also the styling is terrible :/ ... and I consider myself as her fan, just if someone wants to come for me LOL

Not Approve Jennifer Lopez GIF by American Idol

I think it’s from the vogue photo shoot she did. The outfit is Marc Jacobs.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block