Jennifer Lopez Announces ‘This Is Me…Now’

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Acer said:

Hmm, This is Me Then had 2 great HITS:

Jenny from The Block (it was huge)

Still (non-single track)

other tracks were just how she love her Ben and went nowhere after they split.

If new album will have at least BOP like Jenny from the block then it will be great!

All I have says hi 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Sounds boring! why are some people impressed with this:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I have a question :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

do you admire or have respect for any singer other than Britney?
because here we all love Britney but we are smart enough to accept that there are artists superior to Britney who do better in some things.
Do you agree?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

The video is so cool :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: So long since her last album with really poor sales, I wonder if she will release a physical copy anyway :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: And no lead single but album announcement? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: I do not like the cover tho :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I wonder why she doesn't release an album in Español, since Selena and CRISTINA did:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Hey, she has this spring “Marry Me” OST on CD released!
Great nice album, even with song produced by Danja.

I really hope for big banger with powerful ballads! 

Could Be This Love is so good:

15 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

we are smart enough to accept that there are artists superior to Britney who do better in some things.
Do you agree?

Gurrrrrl who are you even referring by WE?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

And you are asking about my agreement!! seriously? I will take it as a rhetorical question

Spoiler

This is the kind of **** that we have to deal with, ever since Exhale had become a place for every fanbase :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

I love Lady Gaga tho! if this would answer your first question :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block