UPDATE: Christina Aguilera Confirmed For “Festival Viña Del Mar” In Chile

Getting pretty tired of the people in these threads dragging Christina. Just let the girl work. If it’s not for you, it’s not for you, 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t get the world’s desire to be “shady” all the time. I live for some good shade honey, I’m a drag queen. But y’all aren’t even being shady, just messy. Everyone. Everywhere.

This Is Messy Riley Keough GIF by A24

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Getting pretty tired of the people in these threads dragging Christina. Just let the girl work. If it’s not for you, it’s not for you, 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t get the world’s desire to be “shady” all the time. I live for some good shade honey, I’m a drag queen. But y’all aren’t even being shady, just messy. Everyone. Everywhere.

girl you know most of the girls in here are PRESSED and FUMING any time an artist announces a new album or a performance, while they are forced to watch LQ videos of Britney spinning in her living room for the past couple years

:explainlol_stare_spin:

at the end of the day, Christina remains doing her thing, working on various projects, getting BOOKED internationally, just won a Latin Grammy etc. 

:explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Here they hate her just for the sake of hating her (repressed envy)

I mean, the girl has had a quiet life without scandals or excesses, and she has her family and children with her, she has always lived happily, they may call her a flop, but never crazy  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Tehy will bring out the old and exaggerated excuse that she was mean to Britney in the past ...:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 2

Whao Xtina in Viña del Mar!!!! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:
She will have to practice her Spanish, I hope she sings most of her songs in Spanish, I have heard that Viña's public is very demanding. 
She better also change those exaggerated costumes she has, I can't imagine her going out with her "d-i-c-k hanging" costume in front of the Chilean public.:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block