Ranking all Britney Spears singles. (Including promo) part 1

62. "3"

"3" was released on September 29th 2009. To be honest this song is just plain...gross and annoying. They should have just continued the "Circus" era so there could be more singles and such. But no they released another greatest hits collection even though they had just done that in 2004 (5 years before that). sooo in summary im pi ss ed this song had been the reason the "Circus" era ended...

61. "Scream And Shout"

Sadly this was ANOTHER GOD D A M N COLLAB WITH WILL.I.AM. That is all I will say..

60. "It Should Be Easy"

This song was the 4th track off of Britney's 8th studio album "Britney Jean" before it was sent to certain radio stations on June 13th 2014. The rest of the songs other than "3" I actually think are ok to amazing! This song I definitely have mixed feelings about. I wish WIll.I.Am Didn't have any control over "Britney Jean". If he did maybe Britney would be able to actually sing. This song has a PAINFUL amount of autotune and Will.I.Am's AWFUL chorus does not help..

59. "Hold Me Closer:

"Hold Me Closer" is Britney Spears' most recent single, being released August 26th 2022, is just very unfortunately boring. It isn't really new material and I believe it was just a cash grab for Elton John :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

58. "You Got It All"

This Promo single was very butchered as it was only on rare copies of "Oops!...I did it again". Not to mention it was cut from BOMT. Nothing could save this thing..:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

57. "Anticipating:"

Unfortunately this song became a single over Let me be, I Run Away and Before The Goodbye. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:  People bring it up as a "High point" on the Britney album but I see it as the low point. Speaking of Britney low points..

56. "Boys"

This song is the reason why Britney is definitely an overrated album.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Okay you guys are mad at me yet? Don't worry everything below I actually like!

55. "Make Me" 

What a missed opportunity. To this day I still will never figure out why "Slumber Party" was not the lead single. Actually any song would have been a better single..

54. "Matches"

This anticipated for years collab was!...Disappointing. It was the final single from the album and it didn't even get a music video.That's not even the problem..the song is just meh. The only reason this song is so high is because of Britney's vocals!:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

53. "S&M"

This song was good but it could have been so much more. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.