Good things that have happened to you this year

WeatherBOI

This year, I managed to restart my life in a new city and state with the loving support of my family. I am attending a great college in a great community and am making good connections. I finally feel like I'm actually living, something I haven't felt in many years. I am majoring in a field that will enable me to help others who have been where I have been. This comes at the same time I am losing weight and feeling motivated to start working out. Finally, I am distancing myself from the toxic and hate-filled forum that I've been bullied on for the past two years. My personal social media is used by those bullies as jokes, mocking my appearance and the like. Enough is enough.

What have you done good for yourself?

• Love 2

What a nice and thoughtful thread Ben! :)

First of all, good for you getting yourself out there and having good and supportive family. As for bullies, well, their actions reveal who they really are as people, so again, good for u getting rid of those losers. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

8 hours ago, WeatherBOI said:

the toxic and hate-filled forum that I've been bullied on for the past two years

Is this about Exhale? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Anyway I'm rooting for you, if you want to, keep me updated of how you doing in life like this. The minimum I can do for you is that I can at least listen to you (actually reading your words :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:).

As for me, although my 2022 started quite dramatically (see the other thread), I am doing well consider all the stuff. I came off IG and other social platforms because I realised how toxic these really are and I have never ever been happier! A little thing but it did a great amount of good for me.

Happy Freak Out GIF by euphoria

I cut out toxic people from my life. Despite the fact, that same share the same blood like me, they are no longer in my life (because family is not always blood.)

I returned to Exhale and got to know some sympathetic people. :) 

I got out of "the matrix" or "the system" or whatever you call it → I no longer live by rules like I have to have my own property (an appartment / flat / house...) by a certain age. I do not have to have kids by certain age & stuff. People and their dumb opinions no longer affect me. :)  

I am happy with where I am now and who I am now and stuff. :) 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I finally let men eat my 🍑 and I took so many loads. I was scared about Covid and abstained from segx for over 2 years,  but this was my year! I reclaimed my bussy! I am a performer. I am a mom. I am funny. I am a friend. I am… a cüm dump :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

We're the same age and I'm a g0ddamn v1rgin

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block