Is Mariah Carey only relevant during Christmas time?

Not really,  she just became the top certified riAA female albums act this year, clearly you don't know the lambs, they stream only on Mariah Carey and strict rules that Mariah Carey gets played in their house,,cos that's the only music that matters to them and their hell bent on getting her as the top us pure sales act, cos every other stan base fails with that devoted dedication.

Literally a few lambs I know are going to all 4 shows of her Christmas tour.  

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Not really,  she just became the top certified riAA female albums act this year, clearly you don't know the lambs, they stream only on Mariah Carey and strict rules that Mariah Carey gets played in their house,,cos that's the only music that matters to them and their hell bent on getting her as the top us pure sales act, cos every other stan base fails with that devoted dedication.

Literally a few lambs I know are going to all 4 shows of her Christmas tour.  

That’s amazing! I just feel like we only ever hear about her during the holidays :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block