Sam asks people to reach out to him and Britney if they know someone going without a meal today

Slayer

This is a wonderful act of kindness but I never understand how it works when celebrities do this. I’ve seen it done before and wondered about the practicalities of it.

They must get thousands of DMs. Firstly some won’t be genuine, they’ll just be wanting something for free. Some idiots will message but it won’t be food related, they’ll just say whatever is on their mind knowing their DM has a chance of being read.

In Sam’s case it will be “Where is Britney/what have you done with her/why are you and Sawyer keeping her locked in a castle/is Wendy the cat masterminding this whole SCAM?!”

Then out of the genuine ones: If the celebrity receives thousands of messages, do they just go through them one by one and send money to the person or a food voucher maybe? How many do they help and what is the cut off point? 

Yes I have too much thinking time, but these are the things I genuinely wonder about what it’s actually like being a famous person! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block