Rare Britney Audio & Text Interviews From 1998 [EXCLUSIVE]

Discuss the parts you find interesting, especially in the audio since it's not on here in text form! I didn't remember the bulk of this & it was insanely surreal seeing her share her concept for the (You Drive Me) Crazy video before it was even filmed:

"Check this out," she says, spinning out the idea in one breath. "Me and my girlfriends are at this club, right? We're waiters, and we're in our waitress outfits, and we look kind of dorky. And we see this cute guy, but he has a girlfriend, so we all go to the bathroom, and when the anthem part of the chorus comes in, we walk out of the bathroom, and we are fierce. And we're at a club, so everyone's dancing. It's gonna be great."

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

No, I do not have a boyfriend. I wish I could have time to have a boyfriend. But, really, I don't want a boyfriend, because I hate talking on the phone. I'm not a good phone conversation person. Long distance relationships just aren't for me.

Reg says hello in 1998 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

There's so much material I couldn't include it all, but within the same 6 months she was saying she had a BF named "Brad" :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 5:06 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

2nd part of the audio tapes-(Opens with a bit about touring with NSYNC then goes into another interview that was in part 1 partially that talks how she got signed, tour goals, finding her sound, MMC/NYC, Influences (a bunch of it is in the first part, but she elaborates more in some/some are more cut):

Do you happen to know the source of the interview that is at the beginning of Part 2?

I'd like to add this to the Chronological Timeline.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you happen to know the source of the interview that is at the beginning of Part 2?

I'd like to add this to the Chronological Timeline.

Thank you!

From a comment on youtube: 

@AustinHitachiinCyrus
3 years ago (edited)
For anybody who would like to know? This interview is from 1998 and is included on the Baby One More Time Enhanced Single CD (not the full album).

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block