HIAM doing 14k streams per day. Is it a #1 indie hit?

3 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Least popular FF single these days...Criminal, TTWE and even IWG get more streams/views, and yet HIAM was #1, very interesting actually:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

It’s interesting because it seemed like it fell in popularity super fast after the era began too. Though, if i recall correctly, her team took FOREVER to release the music video and then released TTWE right when HIAM radio play was growing and at its peak, effectively killing any future success or growth of HIAM.

It’s kinda sad, because it was such a record breaking single at the time, and now I never hear it anywhere or hear anyone talking about it. It’s like it doesn’t even exist in her singles catalog. Though, i guess it’s not a huge deal since it seems like Britney didn’t even want to do that era and had no personal connection to the music. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block