Mariah Carey Sings ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ At Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade

Watching her perform makes me SO uncomfortable... She can barely hold that umbrella! I know she's a diva and loves being a diva and her trademark is actually being a diva, but she's getting unsufferable to me now. Shes does not move an inch and looks like she's not having a good time at all... She makes it look like she only holds cups of tea or drinks, an umbrella looks too much for her dainty hands or something... If she can barely keep standing up, then you can bet she is NOT singing live.

Also, those rich old gays in the back having the time of their lives :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Watching her perform makes me SO uncomfortable... She can barely hold that umbrella! I know she's a diva and loves being a diva and her trademark is actually being a diva, but she's getting unsufferable to me now. Shes does not move an inch and looks like she's not having a good time at all... She makes it look like she only holds cups of tea or drinks, an umbrella looks too much for her dainty hands or something... If she can barely keep standing up, then you can bet she is NOT singing live.

Also, those rich old gays in the back having the time of their lives :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I’m so over the long dresses she wears that make her slow and how she has to walk inch by inch in such tall *** heals. Can she (like Britney with her leotards) wear some jeans or pants now and again?? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block