Do you think Madonna passed the baton to Britney during ‘Me Against The Music’?

8 hours ago, bas che said:

Beyonce is debatable. When I referenced Pink’s peers I was referring to pop stars who debuted in the late 90s. Beyonce came late to the party since she was in DC and only garnered more popularity in the mid 00s, not to mention she was categorised as R&B.

oh and for charts and commercial success, I love Britney to death but she doesn’t do a fraction of Pink’s numbers in the last 10 years or so. Her newest single isn’t “irrelevant” which flopped because it was political. Her first new single this era is the max Martin produced “Never Not Gonna Dance Again” which is a bop but failed to chart I admit.

Anyways it’s not fair to be selective and compare their latest single, whether is Pink vs Britney or Pink vs any pop star who’s been in the industry for over 20 years, and Pink will always come on top. The numbers speak for themselves. Look at the past ten years and gauge their success in terms of albums sold, singles, performances, tours ticket sales etc. 

I actually like the song, I'll be your ****' hypocrite..

It's odd last century you could be political but It really did change during the raegan era. Until then you could but anyway it was a modest hit in Europe number one in Russia of all places. 

• Love 1

No because if anything Britney was helping her out! Sorry not sorry. Britney’s talent has always been and always will be top notch over Madonna. In dance, vocals, performance, all of it. Not Sorry that Britney just has the it factor that ppl dream about. If anything Britney gave Madonna an introduction to a millennial  audience Madonna otherwise wouldn’t have had. 

2 hours ago, SwiftSpears92 said:

No because if anything Britney was helping her out! Sorry not sorry. Britney’s talent has always been and always will be top notch over Madonna. In dance, vocals, performance, all of it. Not Sorry that Britney just has the it factor that ppl dream about. If anything Britney gave Madonna an introduction to a millennial  audience Madonna otherwise wouldn’t have had. 

As a millennial are you high?

Ray of Light came out in 1998, I was 13 when it came out..

Everybody in my junior high had that cd,along with Spiceworld, same with Music, and we were most of the crowd for The drowned world tour. 

I don't know where you got that idea of introducing Madonna to millennials, but I love a good joke. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block