[VIDEO]Jamie Lynn Spears Joined Special Forces Show to Prove 'I'm Worth Something' Beyond Famous Sister's Shadow

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I get that it must be hard growing up with a successful, famous sibling and how you feel compared to them, but so many other siblings have talked about the struggle but moved forward and created their own lane (Solange, Haylie Duff, Ashlee Simpson, Noah Cyrus). Jamie Lynn Watson has made being the “unworthy, in their shadow- sibling” her whole identity. She wrote a whole book about living in Britney’s shadow. Did countless interviews about feeling like she doesn’t matter compared to Britney. Now she’s spewing this narrative again for this show. Like as much as I can’t stand her, and don’t like saying this, but she’s on a successful Netflix show. Like girl, lean into that success and work on your acting. No one is here for her pity party! People probably would’ve had more grace for her if she was a better sister to Britney, and didn’t use cheap PR tactics to gain public sympathy aka using her children as pawns.

Sassy Zoey 101 GIFShe won’t 

• Haha 4

First, again surprised that yahoo still exists, gets me everytime,

Second, I knew it. Of course she mentions Britney and now she's gonna cry multiple times talking about it, saying 'when will I matter', and cry about being a mama talking about her kids, and then stop crying and while wiping her fake tears say 'I'm not gonna cry anymore, I'm gonna suck it up and do this for my kids' stuff and act all parental, convince the other contestants into thinking she is such a good person that can do no bad.

When in reality she's crying cuz she's cut off access to Britney's bank account and it's probably her last job to do before she goes to jail and knows that this is her last way to make some money.

Let's wait and see what she has to say about Britney.

Well at least she's doing something instead of just sitting on a couch trying to save face or whatever.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block