[VIDEO]Jamie Lynn Spears Joined Special Forces Show to Prove 'I'm Worth Something' Beyond Famous Sister's Shadow

• Moderators
Just now, Britney's Bestie said:

if anything she looked up to britney / wanted to be like her at 9/10 getting into dance/singing on that oprah special i guess as her teen years came she started to get jealous.

And then later on released and album that flopped :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

33 minutes ago, Style. said:

For her part, 31-year-old Spears gets so physically taxed at one point she spits up liquid during a task. She explains her motivation for challenging herself so intensely: "Growing up my sister [Britney Spears] became worldwide famous. I guess I just wanna like [proving that] I'm just like worth something."

98f49433ea42f403182e9986997fdb6b

In an exclusive sneak peek at the Fox reality series, Spice Girls singer Mel B processes the trauma of...

Isn't this her first job since Zuno Lou 101?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.