Britney Spears - Secret (Snippet)

18 minutes ago, mouchette said:

2007, possibly 2011. 

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Neither, I'm pretty sure this is from 2009. Someone on here said this is actually called 'It's a Secret' and it was recorded in 2009 for The Singles Collection, may have been reconsidered for Femme Fatale though. 

Interesting, to me it sounds like 2007. It has that Blackout sound. I could see it being 2009 tho

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mouchette said:

2007, possibly 2011. 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Interesting, to me it sounds like 2007. It has that Blackout sound. I could see it being 2009 tho

57 minutes ago, Isla said:

It doesn't really sound like a Blackout song to me. 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

is this 2001 or 2007

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Neither, I'm pretty sure this is from 2009. Someone on here said this is actually called 'It's a Secret' and it was recorded in 2009 for The Singles Collection, may have been reconsidered for Femme Fatale though. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Isla said:

19 hours ago, Isla said:

It doesn't really sound like a Blackout song to me. 

Literally everything can be heard in the vocals and the instrumental proves it's from Blackout :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

6 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Literally everything can be heard in the vocals and the instrumental proves it's from Blackout :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It doesn't to me, and if it was recorded during that era then it makes sense why it didn't make the album as it doesn't fit the theme. It's always given me Femme Fatale vibes.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block