"Do You Speak Madonna?" (SKETCH) - Incredibly funny, ugh I love the gays!

I don't like them, they are so overreacting with hands while they are talking :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Btw- @bitbitboi what song(s) from her do you like? I first disliked Runaway Lover, but actually I like this song :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Question as madonna fan - why do you think she never performed I'll Remember? Do you think it was because she was "forced" to change her image because people hated her for being overly erotic?

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I don't like them, they are so overreacting with hands while they are talking :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Btw- @bitbitboi what song(s) from her do you like? I first disliked Runaway Lover, but actually I like this song :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Question as madonna fan - why do you think she never performed I'll Remember? Do you think it was because she was "forced" to change her image because people hated her for being overly erotic?

One of the songs that's extremely hard to sing for her..

Even people who worked with her like William orbit pushed her out of her vocal comfort zone, saying now that you did Evita,,and will be known as Evita from now on .

People are going to expect the Madonna that made don't cry for me Argentina, the successful hit worldwide in 1997, cos no other artist took a Broadway track and made it top ten in the states,, it was never done before or after Madonna. 

So he's right but he admits her live shows are so uptempo heavy,  she rarely Does ballads cos she's a club artist first of all. 

Her initial record  contract was aimed for the clubs not pop radio 

4 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Your first comment is kinda homophobic? I'm confused...

"Runaway Lover" is fantastic!! The part towards the end when she's like "uh-huh... No way..." with that raspy voice is so rock 'n' roll...

She has way too many good songs, her catalogue is incredible, and I have quite an ample taste, so I like very popular songs like "Vogue" and "Music" as well as more alternative songs like "Bedtime Story" and "Impressive Instant". But maybe she's the best with her ballads... "Take A Bow" is just perfection, and "Masterpiece"? A masterpiece.

Spice said it: she always delivers very dance-heavy shows, "I'll Remember" wouldn't sit well in them. However, she already released a compilation to showcase her ballads ("Something to Remember", 1995) so she already paid those songs respect. And yes, I do think that was a PR move, her "Erotica" phase was wayyyy over the top and controversial... Even for a pop / rock star.

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Your first comment is kinda homophobic? I'm confused...

"Runaway Lover" is fantastic!! The part towards the end when she's like "uh-huh... No way..." with that raspy voice is so rock 'n' roll...

She has way too many good songs, her catalogue is incredible, and I have quite an ample taste, so I like very popular songs like "Vogue" and "Music" as well as more alternative songs like "Bedtime Story" and "Impressive Instant". But maybe she's the best with her ballads... "Take A Bow" is just perfection, and "Masterpiece"? A masterpiece.

Spice said it: she always delivers very dance-heavy shows, "I'll Remember" wouldn't sit well in them. However, she already released a compilation to showcase her ballads ("Something to Remember", 1995) so she already paid those songs respect. And yes, I do think that was a PR move, her "Erotica" phase was wayyyy over the top and controversial... Even for a pop / rock star.

No, I just don't like when someone is doing so much hand movements while talking. For example I'm not doing them...and I'm gay, so it's not homophobic...:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think she performed only for once Runaway Lover :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Totally agree with you that she is the best in ballad tracks and choice you mentioned ❤️❤️❤️

Also it's extremely rare when someone release two singles and 2nd video sequel, I'm happy she gave us many good songs in 90s and Ray Of Light :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

One of the songs that's extremely hard to sing for her..

Even people who worked with her like William orbit pushed her out of her vocal comfort zone, saying now that you did Evita,,and will be known as Evita from now on .

People are going to expect the Madonna that made don't cry for me Argentina, the successful hit worldwide in 1997, cos no other artist took a Broadway track and made it top ten in the states,, it was never done before or after Madonna. 

So he's right but he admits her live shows are so uptempo heavy,  she rarely Does ballads cos she's a club artist first of all. 

Her initial record  contract was aimed for the clubs not pop radio 

I think Ray Of Light is her hardest song for singing. I'll Remember is not hard for sing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block