1 hour ago, SJK said:

She never wore a mic in the video. Why would they ruin her beautiful face by putting a mic on her for a video. Never!

I think people are confused when they see people in “oops” Halloween costumes and they have a head set on for a prop.  Idk. 

I read somewhere that the doll with that outfit had a mic, but I'm not sure because I entered the Britney-verse way after she had dolls

1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I never once though there was a mic. . . like ever. I have no idea where this came from. I haven't heard this theory until about a year or two ago.  I don't consider this a mandala effect like shazam etc. . . 

I think it comes from the doll they were selling at the same time, the doll does have a mic if I'm not mistaking. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block