Is anyone from team con on Exhale?

I’m sure they are, PokemonSpears describes some compelling evidence. Because this is a public anonymous forum, anyone could really be lurking. Anyone can be hiding behind the screen name, which makes the internet a bit scary. That’s why it’s smart that Rosengart and co holds their legal strategy close to the chest, leaking info helps Britney’s oppressors to be more prepared. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

there really were a lot of lurkers in here especially at the peak of FreeBritney movement.

When we had that megathread, we would keep getting TMZ articles that were almost like direct responses to things being discussed in here.

I also have my personal experience where I got blocked by Lou Taylor on Instagram after I shared a screenshot of the comments on one of her posts in here. So when all this FreeBritney started and all the evidence came up and we really understood who Lou Taylor was, I went and followed her on Instagram before she set it to private. So eventually when everybody wanted to do it I was one of the few persons that I was still able to see her posts.

I followed her for months, actually more than a year I would say. Never interacted with her, never messaged her, never liked or commented anything. Then there was a particular post where she said something about Jamie Lynn, or JL commented on her posts or something, and we discussed it on here, I went and took a screenshot of the comments because people wanted to see them, and in less than half an hour, when I wanted to check the post again to see if there were more comments, I was already blocked :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

How did she know, how did she find my particular account if I never interacted with her? My only explanation is that either she or someone from her team was on this forum checking everyone's comments on Lou. She could've seen my username PokemonSpears and guessed I was a Britney fan and blocked me, but isn't it too much of a coincidence that she happened to check her followers list precisely in that half an hour after I posted the screenshot here? After more than a year of being her follower? 

Other than that, they also checked any featured threads that mentioned her, and even sent Jordan some cease and desists as he once talked about on hist YouTube channel. But featured threads usually come up on google, so they were probably googling "Lou Taylor" every day to see which new site they were gonna threaten. 

maybe there's connection to the leader :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

hahaha... jk ;)

---------

however... what's her IG? I want to drag her but never found it...

Spoiler

además.... querés mirar los últimos capítulos de Pokémon juntos? :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: podría hacer ese baile arriba tuyo si querés :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

39 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

maybe there's connection to the leader :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

hahaha... jk ;)

---------

however... what's her IG? I want to drag her but never found it...

Hide contents

además.... querés mirar los últimos capítulos de Pokémon juntos? :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: podría hacer ese baile arriba tuyo si querés :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

i think pokemon spears is straight babe.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block