"I pray that all the universe powers, Spirits and prayers will lead Britney the daughter of Lynn to listen to this [podcast] episode"

Rosengart is a great lawyer who got Britney out of a conservatorship when all of the lawyers entrenched in the probate court system said it was impossible to terminate a conservatorship, so I don't buy the argument that he is "inexperienced." 

WE DON'T KNOW what is coming next. We don't know how much money Britney is willing to shell out for court anymore as well. 

That's why conspiracies are floating. We just don't know. I still have confidence in Rosengart. He has deposed Jamie and working on his own investigation of what happened to Britney. 

I do hope he can get it out of probate court and into a trial though. The problem with the probate court is that they're complicit in the conservatorship, therefore they're dragging this out to wear down Britney and escape accountability. At least that's my opinion of it. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

anyone who expected rosengart to challenge the validity of the conservatorship was deluding themselves into some wild vindication of britney. was the con a literal con from the start that britney didn't need? of course! would arguing that from the beginning have done anything to help, let alone FREE, britney? no! if you think getting justice for britney now is taking too long, imagine where we'd be if rosengart tried to go back 13 years! her legal team has a strategy we are not privy to, nor should we be, and until BRITNEY expresses dissatisfaction with her lawyer, i'm team rosengart, which is team britney. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

anyone who expected rosengart to challenge the validity of the conservatorship was deluding themselves into some wild vindication of britney. was the con a literal con from the start that britney didn't need? of course! would arguing that from the beginning have done anything to help, let alone FREE, britney? no! if you think getting justice for britney now is taking too long, imagine where we'd be if rosengart tried to go back 13 years! her legal team has a strategy we are not privy to, nor should we be, and until BRITNEY expresses dissatisfaction with her lawyer, i'm team rosengart, which is team britney. 

And he has done some exposing with the emails showing that Lou coordinated when they went to court so that they could get Judge Reva on the case, which was better for Team Con. Rosengart is also going hard on deposing Jamie, getting him under oath, and exposing the surveillance, which is what kept Britney muzzled and stuck in the Conservatorship for so long. He also exposed how Jamie spent over $30 million on lawyers alone during the Con. 

Because we've all been paying attention for so long, we feel like there is so much evidence, but there is still a ton we don't know. He also has to prove intent which will take a while to piece together a credible narrative, especially when Team Con is trying to hide accounting, info about surveillance, and other stonewalling of investigations. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but I agree with them. I respect ya'lls opinions but I think Rosengart was kind of a disappointment IN MY EYES. 

I don't see how you would be banned. Just be patient even though I know it can be frustrating to not get as many updates as we once were.

There are a lot of positives to Rosengart working quietly, but one of the downsides is that all these conspiracy theorists are filling the silence and casting doubt in people's minds. Be weary of these people. They do not have all the information and they are NOT lawyers. They're just randos on the internet looking for clicks and maybe money.

They also could be affiliated with Team Con, who has CONSISTENTLY been working to muddy the waters and confuse the general public about the Con. This started with JL's book tour, continued with K-Flop's interview and also Jamie trying to leak Britney's medical information to the public. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block