Throwback to Britney teaching Adele how to sing.

Emil87

Do you guys remember this? I forgot it existed until I saw Britney liking Adele’s IG post and was looking for the pic they took together..

I usually hate Britney voice impersonations but this was genuinely funnnny! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: The impersonator really does resemble Britney looks wise and the Adele one was great too, what did y’all think of this? 

Britney x Adele collab incoming…

Here’s the pic btw..spacer.png

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

never liked anyone who impersonates britney they overdo it with the baby voice and vocal fry

Same but that’s kind of the point of impersonators, they over exaggerate on purpose. Only Britney herself can make the baby voice/vocal fry actually sound good imo. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block