Discovery+ is releasing a series about Britney Spears battle on court called “Jamie vs Britney: The Father Daughter Trials”

On 11/22/2022 at 10:20 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Actually I did :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

They wanted to do a bit on BH's role in all of this. Of course I only spoke highly of Britney. And though I am grateful for the opportunity, I will say I regret it knowing how much Britney hates these docs. I filmed this a long time ago - way before the things she said about the docs a month ago. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also, I didn't know they were going to frame it in this way and call Britney mentally unstable or any of that. They told me it was very pro Britney so I hope they stuck to that or I'll be pretty pissed.

For the first time ever in an interview I burst into tears... in part because I was having a really difficult time with BH at the time and I just felt a lot of pressure these last few years and got super emotional and it's all captured. I hope they don't use any of it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Don't beat yourself up! The fact they wanted to interview you shows that you've accomplished running the most successful Britney fan site and doing it with integrity. Most people here recognize the efforts you've made to make this a very positive community. 

I feel like Britney is justifiably angry right now recognizing what she's been through and having trouble trusting people who spoke about her when she couldn't do the same. However, I hope she eventually realizes that the documentaries were made with good intentions by people who were really trying to help. 

• Love 1

What is that description? 

it bothers me that a huge corporation like Disney couldn’t throw enough money at this to give it a thorough investigation. Rather than just lazily forming a stance on her social media and describing a literal abuse of rights and freedoms as “two perspectives” ? Like … no there isn’t two perspectives on that? Lol it’s very black and white actually. the courts failed a person for over a decade and they need to rectify it. 

Like come on Disney they could have funded this so it was GOOD investigative and explosive I am so disappointed!!! 

• Leader
8 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Don't beat yourself up! The fact they wanted to interview you shows that you've accomplished running the most successful Britney fan site and doing it with integrity. Most people here recognize the efforts you've made to make this a very positive community. 

I feel like Britney is justifiably angry right now recognizing what she's been through and having trouble trusting people who spoke about her when she couldn't do the same. However, I hope she eventually realizes that the documentaries were made with good intentions by people who were really trying to help. 

Appreciate you saying that. I don’t know who else is in this, but I know for sure I’ll come off as being in her corner 🙏🙏

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block