• Onyx Hotel Tour
  2. 2. Which tour had better outfits?

• Dream Within A Dream
    • Onyx Hotel Tour
  3. 3. Which tour had better dancing?

• Dream Within A Dream
    • Onyx Hotel Tour

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:31 PM

The Dream Within A Dream Tour: 2001-2002. Gross: $58,248,253 Album promoted: Britney. This tour was so theatrical & inspirational.  

spacer.pngspacer.png

The Onyx Hotel Tour: 2004 - 2004. Gross: $35,269,850. Album promoted: In The Zone. Onyx will forever be a fan favorite, quirky, experimental & colorful. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I’ll try to add some HD pics, until then I’d like to see the discussions in this thread! 

• Like 1

I find it interesting the sales for both shows... Britney obviously did really well on the DWAD tour, the tour only went to North America and Japan...

Onyx Hotel seemed like it was on track to grossing more than DWAD, but then she cancelled an entire leg. That tour she did North American and Europe

But I vote DWAD... literally amazing

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Onxy was grown n **** and Britney was more comfortable in her skin. 

and 

dream was very theatrical yet polished. 

I Perfer dream. Bc she literally gave it her all and it showed. 

I agree. Even tho Onyx had a mature version of Britney and more cocky, Dream is still my favorite. :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It really depends on what kind of show you like. DWAD was a full out production from start to finish, while Onyx was more laid-back and theatrical.

As far as dancing, in DWAD she was more technical and precise, while Onyx had more fluid and sensual choreography.

Set list wise, I think Onyx wins here simply because she had more material to work with and performed a lot from “In The Zone”. But I hated the cabaret remix part, DWAD def had the better remixes.

Costumes, the black catsuit is probably one of my favorite costumes ever but DWAD overall had the better costumes.

Unfortunately, I didn’t experience either show in person to truly judge but I’m gonna say overall, DWAD wins. I mean, this performance alone is up there with her best award show performances. 

The outfit? Iconic. Dancing against herself? Innovative. The pyro coming out of her background dancers? Mind blowing. Just WOW. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It really depends on what kind of show you like. DWAD was a full out production from start to finish, while Onyx was more laid-back and theatrical.

As far as dancing, in DWAD she was more technical and precise, while Onyx had more fluid and sensual choreography.

Set list wise, I think Onyx wins here simply because she had more material to work with and performed a lot from “In The Zone”. But I hated the cabaret remix part, DWAD def had the better remixes.

Costumes, the black catsuit is probably one of my favorite costumes ever but DWAD overall had the better costumes.

Unfortunately, I didn’t experience either show in person to truly judge but I’m gonna say overall, DWAD wins. I mean, this performance alone is up there with her best award show performances. 

The outfit? Iconic. Dancing against herself? Innovative. The pyro coming out of her background dancers? Mind blowing. Just WOW. 

This Lonely performance will forever be one of her best. Not only it is a staple in her live tours but it’s the blue print of Beyoncé 2011 Billboard performance. I hate how underrated Britney is at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block