Youtubers stealing ideas from Exhale...should they cite us?

Should Youtubers cite Exhale?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why is this a question? To quote an original source should a be standart. Full stop. One can add other ideas to it but still quote / cite / refer to an original source. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Otherwise jail time for plagiarism. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Locked for rest of their life in gulag with an access to wi-fi to see Exhale threads being successful while their videos would be payed dust. I have spoken. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why is this a question? To quote an original source should a be standart. Full stop. One can add other ideas to it but still quote / cite / refer to an original source. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Otherwise jail time for plagiarism. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Locked for rest of their life in gulag with an access to wi-fi to see Exhale threads being successful while their videos would be payed dust. I have spoken. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Preach it! Imagine being an identity theft…spacer.png

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You don't want to call people out,  etc. 

So you have nothing,  I'm sorry but I'd someone did this. 

It's definitely calling them out, sorry,  I don't play your game,  you're basically making yourself look bad especially scared of confrontation. That's weak.

No...I did not make this thread to call anyone out. READ. I asked if you think its okay for people to use our topics in videos without citing us... if you don't mind it then answer "no". Not sure how I look bad when I am not directing this topic toward anyone...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block