What song do you think should be the main Single?

agustinmalandra

What should I Pick for a Single?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! Well, as you might know, I have a new album out, it's called SAD BOPS (available everywhere)

The this is, this is the first album I published with no official video out yet (just visualizers)

given the case I should do one... what song should I pick?

XSO:

A song about wanting to go out, have a good time and use alcohol and others substances in order to forget the sadness

KISU****AI

A japanese Bop, wanting to kiss and do the s3x intercourse with a really close friend.

LAS VOCES EN TU CABEZA

It was the first promo single out of SAD BOPS... a song about the voices in your head and anxiety... trying to escape and tell yourself that voices aren't true.

PREGUNTAS

a spoken word, asking questions to str8 men and hegemonic people, have you been through everything we LGBTQ+ people have been through to?

OTHER OPTION:

LET ME HEAR YOUR OPINION

2 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

xso is a fun party lead 😌

then kishu****ai as a 2nd single 2 show variety 😍 (& it’s probably my fave from the 1s i’ve listened 2 🤭)

so kisu****ai:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Release them all at once. All four are bops :matches: and at least, you'll compete only with yourself. :eyes_britney_laugh:

It's me against the music, it's just me... and me. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

3mhe.gif 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block