Britney is Blacklisted by the Grammys and here is why

On 11/22/2022 at 4:20 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

Honestly with the whole Myah fiasco and excessive lip synching I can understand why they don’t 🤷‍♀️ it’s not like she produces or is heavily involved with the writing of her music either 

Btw, I don’t mean to come across as negative here. She deserves awards and recognition for her work, but I don’t think Grammys are the ones to showcase her success. Her real snubbing was never winning a single VMA until piece of me

This Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Briney deserved to win in 1999. She WAS the best new artist, and at that time she still sang live and danced, and didn't have the reputation of being a poor vocalist that she does today. In fact, in her early career (first two albums) her prestige as a singer was much better, especially when producers would comment about her vocal ability.

It's understandable she hasn't been nominated or won since then, and 100% the real scam is her not winning any VMAs when she is the queen of VMAs, and then MTV trying to make up for ignoring all her AMAZING videos by giving POM all of the awards.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block