Aubrey O’Day addresses ‘those’ photos, DK reunion plus new music on OF

nwonder

Does she have a memoir? I think if she wrote a book, it would be very insightful and juicy! 

Also I cant with her claiming those “fat” photos were fake! Same dogs, same tattoos, and face. I get she wasn’t looking her “perfect” Instagram, filtered, photoshopped self, but she should own it and be proud of her weight loss. It’s not an easy thing, especially as one gets older. Who knows, maybe she could’ve  gotten a health branding endorsement and get that munty! 
spacer.png

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Does she have a memoir? I think if she wrote a book, it would be very insightful and juicy! 

Also I cant with her claiming those “fat” photos were fake! Same dogs, same tattoos, and face. I get she wasn’t looking her “perfect” Instagram, filtered, photoshopped self, but she should own it and be proud of her weight loss. It’s not an easy thing, especially as one gets older. Who knows, maybe she could’ve  gotten a health branding endorsement and get that munty! 
spacer.png

Agreed! 

Especially as she says she learnt to drop her ego in Bali 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She was blamed for the divorce when word got out she had an affair during the apprentice 

Which a lot of people said she was actually a mean person and left a horrible impression.  

Yeah! I remember that. But I had no idea they were madly and deeply in love with each other to the point that he ****ed up her mentally LMFAO seriously? She could get any random meathead to pound her senselessly to get rid of that Trump out of her. 

• Like 1

Dawn, like everybody said, dawn is to avant garde to Aubrey liking and that's why it was never gonna work..

Cos so much time has extreme pass. And people also state dawn was given a second chance by Diddy. 

Diddy dirty money. So Aubrey calling out Diddy, was we were all there,  you signed your contracts,  he owned you, so it's your fault you didn't know what you were getting into. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Dawn, like everybody said, dawn is to avant garde to Aubrey liking and that's why it was never gonna work..

Cos so much time has extreme pass. And people also state dawn was given a second chance by Diddy. 

Diddy dirty money. So Aubrey calling out Diddy, was we were all there,  you signed your contracts,  he owned you, so it's your fault you didn't know what you were getting into. 

Dawn has always expressed her interest in keeping the DK train going but maybe she just didn’t want DK2 with just Aubrey. Which I get… Aubrey X Dawn material wasn’t the best

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That being said, New Kings is incredible 

22 hours ago, nwonder said:

Dawn has always expressed her interest in keeping the DK train going but maybe she just didn’t want DK2 with just Aubrey. Which I get… Aubrey X Dawn material wasn’t the best

I thought Dawn was part of the reason they all split the last time?  What is Aundrea and Shannon even up to now?

22 hours ago, nwonder said:

Don't she and Aubrey get into fights a lot..

Aubrey got punched for pissing off dawn if i recall. 

I don't think Her and dawn are cool with each other. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block