Lynne used BreatheHeavy as a source for Britney news in 2013

Cqleb

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m confused. Address what? I literally had no connection to Famos. They apparently put BH on their website footer but that wasn’t anything I had a day in or asked for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Okay, great! Maybe just start with that instead of sending a mod to threaten people for asking about certain topics.

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I literally never threatened you but ok :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I asked you to move on from the subject because there was nothing to discuss.

Hope you have a great day! 

"Oh please. You know what I’m talking about. You can discuss whatever you’d like as long as it’s within the community guidelines and it’s not insinuating that he’s working against Britney or something ridiculous. We all know Jordan is Team Britney."

1. I can discuss "whatever [I'd] like as long as it's within the community guidelines". Great!

2. "I asked you to move on from the subject because there was nothing to discuss." Oh. So I can't discuss this?

3. "We all know Jordan is Team Britney." --> I did not question that in any way.

4. "Hope you have a great day!" Well, okay then. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

No idea but this led me down a long rabbit hole of viewing all the post on that page and now I feel like I just entered the #freebritney movement all again:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

seriously the con had connections to Russia?!

and what is famos and why is Jordan pictured in it?!

did you get to the part where the owner of that IG account is actually an active member on this forum, so SHE is part of this whole scam system too by giving Jordan those clicks?

We can't trust anyone anymore, not even our "leading #justiceforbritney researchers in the world" :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block