Lynne used BreatheHeavy as a source for Britney news in 2013

Cqleb

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Jordan, dear, you had some dubious connections in the past, I must say (hopefully not now). Robin Greenhill and Jeff Raymond-related threads that raised suspicions were locked. Now the same is done for Sam Ashgari. So what is this connection to Famos? 

I would take a step back and refrain from the insinuations and posting such ridiculous false narratives. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

Jordan, dear, you had some dubious connections in the past, I must say (hopefully not now). Robin Greenhill and Jeff Raymond-related threads that raised suspicions were locked. Now the same is done for Sam Ashgari. So what is this connection to Famos? 

You are already skating on thin ice based on some of your past comments so please tread lightly. There is no connection. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Wait, what is the narrative being insinuated here? Famos and BH, and through extension, Jordan, have a history. Are we not allowed to discuss this?

Oh please. You know what I’m talking about. You can discuss whatever you’d like as long as it’s within the community guidelines and it’s not insinuating that he’s working against Britney or something ridiculous. We all know Jordan is Team Britney.

• Love 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Oh please. You know what I’m talking about. You can discuss whatever you’d like as long as it’s within the community guidelines and it’s not insinuating that he’s working against Britney or something ridiculous. We all know Jordan is Team Britney.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. That’s why I asked, “Wait, what is the narrative being insinuated here?”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block