Lynne used BreatheHeavy as a source for Britney news in 2013

Cqleb

35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What is this account's problem :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Jordan, dear, you had some dubious connections in the past, I must say (hopefully not now). Robin Greenhill and Jeff Raymond-related threads that raised suspicions were locked. Now the same is done for Sam Ashgari. So what is this connection to Famos? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

You just reminded me of Larry the Liar’s quote about how the POM show would have “no lip-synching across the board”. He went into such extensive details about how she was training her voice and yada yada that I almost believed him. And then they put her on stage and just pressed play on the OG album vocals..spacer.png

This man really thought we were a bunch of clueless dum dums and I’m so glad he’s been fired for GOOD. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Jordan, dear, you had some dubious connections in the past, I must say (hopefully not now). Robin Greenhill and Jeff Raymond-related threads that raised suspicions were locked. Now the same is done for Sam Ashgari. So what is this connection to Famos? 

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Lol some of y’all be reachinggggg sometimes

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block