Poll: Your Favorite and Least Favorite Ariana Grande Album?

Favorite album?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ariana stans don't drag me but I think overall her albums are weak, full of fillers and they aged badly - just my opinion :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Singles are strong tho :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

I know all of these albums well and honestly it's so hard for me to pick which one is my favorite and least favorite cause these albums aren't that different from each other :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

4145eced74701f29579439b6d33cc702.jpg

Spoiler

Not me getting PTSD flashbacks when I look at the Sweetener cover cause it reminds me of 2018

a5f8ce2e4aee737dbaee6ed569bd2b456ae49602

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block