Do you have any pets?

GlitterRain

I've got a Golden Retriever/Husky Mix. All blonde, practically white, with blue eyes. He was my Ex's Sister's Dog's puppy. My Ex and I were supposed to pick another one from the litter, but he was being bullied by all of his siblings so I picked him up out of the pile and brought him inside. His Sister told us that they had already given him away, Thank God my Ex chimed in with, "yeah, to us". If I go on vacation or anything, my Ex still watches him to this day (even though we broke up like 6 years ago).

I've had a lot of dogs, but he's been my best. He's a big giant baby, I can walk him off leash. He's done well in suburban areas, the woods, and large cites I've lived in.

I want to breed him and keep a puppy or two, because if I don't have anything left from him when he's gone I honestly don't know how I'll go on.

• Super Mods
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

I've got a Golden Retriever/Husky Mix. All blonde, practically white, with blue eyes. He was my Ex's Sister's Dog's puppy. My Ex and I were supposed to pick another one from the litter, but he was being bullied by all of his siblings so I picked him up out of the pile and brought him inside. His Sister told us that they had already given him away, Thank God my Ex chimed in with, "yeah, to us". If I go on vacation or anything, my Ex still watches him to this day (even though we broke up like 6 years ago).

I've had a lot of dogs, but he's been my best. He's a big giant baby, I can walk him off leash. He's done well in suburban areas, the woods, and large cites I've lived in.

I want to breed him and keep a puppy or two, because if I don't have anything left from him when he's gone I honestly don't know how I'll go on.

Awww. He sounds beautiful 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block