Xtina album predicted to sell 6K only upon its physical release

Slim 10

According to a music insider at ATRL xtina album is predicted to debut with 6K upon its physical release.

Do you think after these tragic sales, would xtina ever try and release another album ?? or she will be considering retirement? is there any other pop girl who is pulling same or lower number than her?

Just now, monkeystar88 said:

I lost interest after Lotus. Seeing her be mean to other artists over the years definitely made me lose interest too. I didn’t connect to Liberation at all and kinda don’t even keep up with her after. 

Sometimes I do even forgot that she has released an album after lutus! Liberation was such a non event TBH:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

There was literally no announcement. The fans don't even know if she's actually releasing. And not your source being someone from ATRL. :clownery_makeup_meme: Clown Tingz. Underwear sniffer strikes again. 

Are you predicting the album to debut with higher numbers than that?

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

For the last part : it was a sock and you can only wish :enigma_alien_blue: Thanks for keeping up tho:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Are you predicting the album to debut with higher numbers than that?

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

For the last part : it was a sock and you can only wish :enigma_alien_blue: Thanks for keeping up tho:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I don't predict ****, because i don't care. Unlike you, Mr. sniffer. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: A random fan found it on Amazon and we don't even know if it's legit. Wish what? I don't sniff my brother's underwear. 

6k is bad no matter how some people try to spin it. Album sales are down for all artists, but if only 6,000 people buy the physical edition of your album, then clearly there's something else that's wrong (i.e. lack of promo, lack of interest). 

I don't even know why Xtina still releases music tbh. Her singles flop, her albums flop, and the only part of her career that's still going well is her touring power. Maybe she should just stick with performing.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block