Do we need an option to block someone on Exhale?

No Seas Cortes

Blocking  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

I'm dealing with a stalker on Exhale that doesn't want to leave me alone and I know there is an option to ignore him but I'd love to block him but like block him for real that he can't see MY posts, profile, he can't quote or tag me etc. I think this is very important for Exhalers' safety and mental health :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

@Jordan Miller Thoughts? Free me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

It’s not fool proof but there’s this:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/ignore/

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Style. said:

All of this nonsense just because you couldn’t answer a question. Touch some grass & read a book!spacer.png

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Yes. @Henry.told me a weak ago he would love to be my son and ofc I son’ed him! Just for him to come now saying I’m bullying him. He be like: spacer.png

See? She keeps tagging and quoting me even here. Literally a stalker. Girl, sit down. You're nothing to me. The way I had to be nice to you because I knew how easy it is to offend your sensitive a/s. 

We both know I RUINED you with my long essay about you cause I read you like a magazine and now you're so pressed cause I said what everyone was thinking :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Stay mad or take your pills for anger issues, sassy bottom :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

@Jordan Miller please, give this person warning points for constantly calling me a wh/re (thot), thank you :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:51 PM, Henry. said:

I'm dealing with a stalker on Exhale that doesn't want to leave me alone and I know there is an option to ignore him but I'd love to block him but like block him for real that he can't see MY posts, profile, he can't quote or tag me etc. I think this is very important for Exhalers' safety and mental health :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

@Jordan Miller Thoughts? Free me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Why are you crying @Henry.? You want to be the victim so bad, miss chung Willa Ford. Get up, You’re on the floor.spacer.png