Did you know that every K-pop idol was trained with Britney songs?

7 hours ago, Style. said:

I’ve watched a national reality TV similar to ‘Dancing w/ the stars’ and a famous choreographer praised Britney’s technical way of dancing.  :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I always assumed the reason for Britney was a great dancer and performer was because of her gymnastics background, I don’t believe Britney was trained formally on fast paced  hard hitting choreographies 

12 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I always assumed the reason for Britney was a great dancer and performer was because of her gymnastics background, I don’t believe Britney was trained formally on fast paced  hard hitting choreographies 

Of course she was. Have you seen any of her old TV specials or her Mickey Mouse episodes? Britney was trained in Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Street Jazz. She was also trained by Disney, and was on Broadway by the age of 9 as a professional dancer.

And they used lots of MJ videos and music too. Most of them are stans of both. Kpop dancers are absolutely amazing and we know why (besides being in a very exploitative industry).  

Sadly people are way too closed minded and racist to realize the hard work of these people, just because you don't like their music doesn't mean you can't appreciate their dancing talent.

Female dancers like; BoA, Hyoyeon, Lisa, Luna, Karina etc are one of the best kpop dancers!

21 hours ago, Alex-1991 said:

You can tell Blackpink choreo is HEAVILY inspired by britney, especially during the 2016-2020 era

They even do the iconic Make Me knee tapping 

at 0.19 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

btw kpop rocks and Blackpink rock, stream Born Pink for clear skin and immortality

The knee tap is the most iconic thing Britney has ever done in her life

Britney Spears Smile GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block